Build a rewarding, successful career with ATOM Healthcare.
At ATOM healthcare, our job is to provide you with the best training and mentoring to help you excel at yours. Providing equal of opportunities for all to grow with us for long-term and creating an inclusive environment is our goal. Because we believe, the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- Strong customer service skills with prompt return and follow up to all interactions both internally and clients.
- Analyze the team performance as per SLA and continuous planning on performance improvement, maintaining and updating the process document as per the requirement, process optimization, planning the team production and ensuring the client deliverable
- Conduct daily huddles to clear on their daily assignment and client updates.
- Monitor and review the Team member’s performance at the periodical intervals.
- Continuous planning on minimizing the absenteeism and the attrition rate.
- Evaluate the team members to identify the training needs and plan for regular training based on the requirement.
- Train individual on billing and related systems to ensure all the billing protocols are abided.
- Communicate with the team and escalate the issues to the Management for immediate resolution.
- Maintain the reports at the regular intervals based on the internal and client requirements.
- Handle the grievances of the team members and maintain cordial relationship in the production floor.
- Continuous monitor on the team productions & quality
- Provide regular feedback to the team and submit the report to the management at the periodical basis
- Interact with clients as per their requirements
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Experience of leading teams of 20-50 medical billing team members
- At least 5 years of experience in medical billing service delivery experience
- Ability to work with multiple teams to focus on improving revenue cycle KPIs
- Strong knowledge of US medical billing processes of physician practices and hospitals