Build a rewarding, successful career with ATOM Healthcare.
At ATOM healthcare, our job is to provide you with the best training and mentoring to help you excel at yours. Providing equal of opportunities for all to grow with us for long-term and creating an inclusive environment is our goal. Because we believe, the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Codes, abstracts and analyzes inpatient and/or outpatient medical records using International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10)
Always coding to the highest level of specificity.
Follows the Official ICD-10 guidelines for Coding and Reporting and has a complete understanding of these guidelines.
Follows CMS risk adjustment guidelines and has a complete understanding of these guidelines. Understands the impact of ICD-10 codes on the CMS HCC risk adjustment model.
Ability to meet productivity and accuracy standards
- Graduates in life sciences with 1-4 years of experience in medical coding processes
- Experience in HCC coding and Medical records abstraction
- Good knowledge of medical coding and billing systems and service delivery processes
- Maintains a high degree of professional and ethical standards
- Focuses on continuous improvement by working on projects that enable customers to arrest revenue leakage while following the standards
- Focuses on updating coding skills, knowledge, and accuracy by participating in coding team meetings and educational conferences
- Exposure to CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS coding
- CCS/CPC/CPC-H/CIC/COC certification from AAPC /AHIMA would be a plus
- Knowledge of HIPAA standards
- Applicants who have worked with eclinicalWorks (ECW) will be on top of the list