Build a rewarding, successful career with ATOM Healthcare.
At ATOM healthcare, our job is to provide you with the best training and mentoring to help you excel at yours. Providing equal of opportunities for all to grow with us for long-term and creating an inclusive environment is our goal. Because we believe, the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- Analyzing the medical record and assigning CPT and ICD codes along with any Modifiers as required based on the standard operating protocol Ensure that all codes are current and active
- Checking the LCD as per the carrier specifications
- Meet daily coding production and quality standards as per SLA
- Collaborate with billing department to ensure all bills are satisfied in a timely manner
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and information security
- To participate in team meetings and be a good team player
- Graduates in life sciences with 1-4 years of experience in medical coding processes
- Experience in coding for one or more medical specialties including – Podiatry, radiology, surgery, anesthesia, cardiology, emergency departments, E&M, neurology, orthopedics IP/DRG, Same Day Surgery etc.
- Exposure to CPT-4, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HCPCS coding
- Good knowledge of medical coding and billing systems and service delivery processes
- Focus on delivering high quality medical coding services