Build a rewarding, successful career with ATOM Healthcare.
At ATOM healthcare, our job is to provide you with the best training and mentoring to help you excel at yours. Providing equal of opportunities for all to grow with us for long-term and creating an inclusive environment is our goal. Because we believe, the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and apply appropriate process improvement methodologies Review patient medical records for HEDIS measures determined by the organization
- Accurately audit and review diagnoses codes to ensure highest level of specificity
- Accurately audit and review CPT procedures for appropriate services.
- Monitor Coding changes to ensure that most current information is available
- Responsible for system wide requirements for accuracy in documentation to include ICD-10 and CPT codes, ensuring Quality Measures and Preventive services are completed for patients required by Managed Care, CMS, and Medicare Advantage guidelines
- Graduates in life sciences with 1-4 years of experience in inpatient/outpatient coding processes
- Good knowledge of medical coding and billing systems and service delivery processes
- Maintains a high degree of professional and ethical standards
- Focuses on continuous improvement by working on projects that enable customers to arrest revenue leakage while following the standards
- Candidates holding CCS/CIC with hospital coding experience are preferable
- Focuses on updating coding skills, knowledge, and accuracy by participating in coding team meetings and educational conferences
- Exposure to CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS coding
- CCS/CPC/CPC-H/CIC/COC certification from AAPC /AHIMA would be a plus
- Knowledge of HIPAA standards
- Applicants who have worked with eclinicalWorks (ECW) will be on top of the list