Build a rewarding, successful career with ATOM Healthcare.
At ATOM healthcare, our job is to provide you with the best training and mentoring to help you excel at yours. Providing equal of opportunities for all to grow with us for long-term and creating an inclusive environment is our goal. Because we believe, the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The ability to read and abstract physician office notes and procedure notes then apply correct ICD-10-CM, CPT®, HCPCS Level II codes, as well as apply correct modifiers
Correct usage of anesthesia and pain management codes using general coding guidelines
Medicare billing rules and regulations, including, but not limited to incident to, consultations, NCCI edits, and global Coding of Aprocedures performed by specialists
Ability to meet productivity and accuracy standards
- Graduates in life sciences with 1-4 years of experience in medical coding processes
- Experience in coding for Anesthesia specialty
- Good knowledge of medical coding, billing systems and service delivery processes
- Maintains a high degree of professional and ethical standards
- Focuses on continuous improvement by working on projects that enable customers to arrest revenue leakage while following the standards
- Focuses on updating coding skills, knowledge, and accuracy by participating in coding team meetings and educational conferences
- Exposure to CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS coding
- CCS/CPC/CPC-H/CIC/COC certification from AAPC /AHIMA would be a plus
- Knowledge of HIPAA standards
- Applicants who have worked with eclinicalWorks (ECW) will be on top of the list