Insurance & Eligibility Verification
Determine Coverage. Reduce patient and eligibility related denials. Improve cash flow.
Atom Healthcare’s patient registration services involve collecting the patient demographic information, insurance/payer information, and other details to reduce claim denials. Our team captures the following information with the highest quality and within the turnaround time:
- Patient’s demographic details including name, gender, address, phone numbers, and social security information
- Medicaid or Medicare cards for patients receiving federal or state assistance
- Information about the Payers
- Insurance information (Name of the insurance company, group and policy number, name of the insured person and his/her contact information, and mailing address for claims)
- Self-Pay/Patient Responsibility (Name, address and telephone number for person who will be responsible for payments)
- Special requirements (interpreter, stretcher access, etc.).
Timely performance of Insurance eligibility information helps in minimizing Claim Rejections and Denials
- Improving first pass rate
- Avoiding claims re-submission
- Reducing demographic and eligibility rejections and denials
- Determining patient responsibility clearly and propose payment plans
- Increasing self-pay collections
- Improving patient satisfaction
payment responsibility prior
to a provider visit.