Insurance Verification & Eligibility Check
Determine Coverage. Reduce patient and eligibility related denials. Improve cash flow.
Insurance verification and eligibility check is the first step and the most important one in the medical billing process.
Atom Healthcare’s patient registration services involve collecting the patient demographic information, insurance/payer information, and other details to reduce claim denials. Our team captures the following information with the highest quality and within the turnaround time:
- Patient’s demographic details including name, gender, address, phone numbers, and social security information
- Medicaid or Medicare cards for patients receiving federal or state assistance
- Information about the Payers
- Insurance information (Name of the insurance company, group and policy number, name of the insured person and his/her contact information, and mailing address for claims)
- Self-Pay/Patient Responsibility (Name, address, and telephone number for the person who will be responsible for payments)
- Special requirements (interpreter, stretcher access, etc.).
The process for Insurance verification and eligibility check (financial clearance outsourcing) involves:
Our Timely performance of Insurance Verification, eligibility check, financial clearance information helps in minimizing Claim Rejections and Denials
- Improving first pass rate
- Avoiding claims re-submission
- Reducing demographic and eligibility rejections and denials
- Determining patient responsibility clearly and propose payment plans
- Increasing self-pay collections
- Improving patient satisfaction
payment responsibility prior
to a provider visit.