HEDIS Measures Reporting
190 million people are enrolled in plans that report HEDIS results.
Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) – A complete arrangement of standardized performance measures intended to provide buyers and consumers with the data they need for a solid correlation of health plan performance.
Atom Healthcare provides a full suite of HEDIS support services to enhance quality and star ratings with our full suite of chart abstraction and retrieval, and member engagement solutions including member education, office visit assistance, and others.
Measures are added, deleted, and revised annually. HEDIS data is collected through surveys, medical charts and insurance claims for hospitalizations, medical office visits and procedures. HEDIS results are increasingly used to track year-to-year performance and must be audited by an NCQA-approved auditing firm for public reporting. HEDIS data are useful for evaluating current performance and setting goals. The goal is for providers to submit claims/encounters with coding that decreases or removes the need for medical record.
HEDIS Abstraction / Star Rating and Benchmarks for Medicare, Medicaid and commercial health plans.
HEDIS abstraction is a highly manual and serious process requiring critical checking and inspecting of huge volumes of medical records data.
Atom Healthcare Provides HEDIS reporting services for the following measures
- ABA ADULT BODY MASS INDEX
- CHILDHOOD IMMUNIZATION STATUS WITH
LEAD SCREENING IN CHILDREN
- ADOLESCENT WELL CARE
- FREQUENCY OF PRENATAL CARE
- BCS BREAST CANCER SCREENING
- IMA IMMUNIZATIONS FOR ADOLESCENTS
- CONTROLLING HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
- PRENATAL AND POSTPARTUM CARE
- CERVICAL CANCER SCREENING
- WEIGHT ASSESSMENT AND COUNSELlING FOR NUTRITION AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITY FOR CHILDREN/ ADOLESCENTS
- COMPREHENSIVE DIABETES CARE
- WELL CHILD VISITS IN THE FIRST 15 MONTHS OF LIFE
- CHLAMYDIA SCREENING
- CHILD VISITS IN THE 3RD, 4TH, 5TH, AND 6TH YEARS OF LIFE