Build a rewarding, successful career with ATOM Healthcare.
At ATOM healthcare, our job is to provide you with the best training and mentoring to help you excel at yours. Providing equal of opportunities for all to grow with us for long-term and creating an inclusive environment is our goal. Because we believe, the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Submit accurate claim/encounter data for each service rendered
Ensure medical record documentation reflects all services billed
Bill (or report by encounter submission) for all services delivered, regardless of contract status Consider including CPT II codes to reduce medical record requests
Continue to submit claim/encounter data on a timely basis
- Graduates in life sciences with 1-4 years of experience in medical coding processes
- Experience in HEDIS – chart abstraction and computation of HEDIS measures
- Good knowledge of medical coding and billing systems and service delivery processes
- Maintains a high degree of professional and ethical standards
- Focuses on continuous improvement by working on projects that enable customers to arrest revenue leakage while following the standards
- Focuses on updating coding skills, knowledge, and accuracy by participating in coding team meetings and educational conferences
- Exposure to CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS coding
- CCS/CPC/CPC-H/CIC/COC certification from AAPC /AHIMA would be a plus
- Knowledge of HIPAA standards
- Applicants who have worked with eclinicalWorks (ECW) will be on top of the list